
Today we had a farwell party for our friends Cristy and Aaron. It was fun to make food and give special gifts to them and their children. I'm going to miss them a ton, but am happy for their new chapter of life to begin. I'm trying not to cry about them moving.


Becky - thank you so much for organizing this, making the delicious food, and for the scrapbook of the branch. That is such a great gift, and it's so nice. I can tell that you spent a TON of time on all of this. Thank you.
I feel so honored that we were part of your first post! I can't believe all of the work you did to get ready for Sunday! We will appreciate forever all that you did to make it such a nice day for us. Most of all we will appreciate the friendship you have given us during our time in Belgium. I know that we will remain friends and hope that we will be able to see each other often back home. :-)