Becky

Tuesday was the first day of Kindergarten. Some kids were crying and clinging on to their parents, but Austin was excited to go to class. Here is his little desk. When he came home from his first day, I asked him how it was he said, "They only let us play a little bit, and then they made us work." I asked him what the work was he said it was coloring and cutting and gluing. I thought that was funny.

Wednesday was his first day riding the kindergarten bus. I thought he might be a bit nervous, but he was really excited. When he came home on the bus he waved to me from the back bus window and said,"Hi Mom!". I was expecting a shy little front row rider, not a back of the bus loving it guy. I'm glad that he thinks it is so fun to ride the bus.
I sent my two oldest on the bus to Kindergarten. It was fun for them! Now with Bree in Kindergarten, we have a new school so I get to walk her over. It's fun seeing her go into class so excited! I can't believe both your kids are in school! What do you do with your free time?!
That's great! :)
Austin, if you sit on the edge of the bus seat when you drive over a bump you'll catch some air! -Aunt Lynzee