One year for my Mom's birthday gift, she got me! My birthday isn't just mine, I was born on my Mother's birthday and she has a twin, so I have always shared this day with someone. This year it was fun to travel home and be with my Mom and share our birthday together. We spent time doing some geneology together, and then we cooked together and had a nice little dinner party. My children were thrilled that Grandma found a few candles in the house for the cake.

When I returned home today I found a thoughtful little surprise at my doorstep. One of my new neighbors left this cute cupcake for me. Thanks!

When I returned home today I found a thoughtful little surprise at my doorstep. One of my new neighbors left this cute cupcake for me. Thanks!


I'm so glad you got to got see your mom and celebrate your birthdays together! How fun! :)
That is a special thing to share with your mom! I hope it was a great day!