When we moved to South Jordan, we were told we lived in the boundries for a school in Sandy, Utah. A kind neighbor explained to us that the boundries had changed and she told us the address and phone number of the new school. We went on Friday to register and the only place we fit in the year round schedule started on Monday, July 27! Erika was very excited to go to her first class in America. She came home on Monday and said, "Mom, you won't believe how many new friends I have!" Erika was very brave going to a new school with 1000+ students. This will be a very new experience for us this year. Austin was excited to see the school and just can't wait until Tuesday when kindergarten starts.
Erika in front of the school on her first day
Erika and Austin by the front doors of the school
Erika in front of the school on her first day
Erika and Austin by the front doors of the school


They are so cute! I know I haven't seen them in a year, but I still can't believe how much they have grown. I hope Erika's first week was great and that Austin enjoyed his visit with his teacher!