Becky
On Friday we went to the local school to register for the 2009 school year. We were a bit surprised when they told us that the only place we would fit in their "year round" schedule was in track C that began on Monday! Erika was very excited about school starting soon and asked if she could get her ears pierced before school started. A few months ago, we told her that she was old enough to choose when she wanted to have her ears pierced and she decided to take us up on that.

Saturday morning Erika was really nervous about going to the mall with Mom, but she was very brave. She didn't want it to hurt, but wanted to have it done. I took her to Clair's which is where I had my ears pierced when I was eight.

She choose pink sparkle earings and held my hand very tight when they pierced her ears. It hurt, and she cried, but when it was all over, she was very happy that she had done it.


Before

After
1 Response
  1. Cristy Says:

    I was so excited to see a new post from you! I can't believe how grown up Erika looks. I hope her first day of school was great!