Becky




Last week I asked Justin to get a good picture of our house so that we could always remember our house from Belgium. I think he did a great job, thanks sweetie!
5 Responses
  1. THAT'S your house!? It is beautiful! So does this mean you guys are getting ready to move? I read Aaron's blog (thru yours ) that they had moved back to the states. What's up with you guys?


  2. Oh, I keep forgetting to get back to you on the tortillas email me some time at ameliaharris99@yahoo.com and I'll gladly share the recipe and any tips.


  3. Chels Says:

    What a beautiful house! When are you guys moving back? I got your email, I'll do some searching and email you back!!


  4. Cristy Says:

    It looks great Becky! Are the flowers in the window boxes still blooming? Are you going to take a picture of the back, too? You know that is my favorite! :-)


  5. Lynzee Says:

    What a beautiful place to live! I agree with Christy - post a picture of the back soon too.