
We really enjoyed having the Caziers, Galloways, Wallentines, and Cannoodts join us for our Thanksgiving celebration this year. It wasn't quite the same with the Beddes family moved away. We missed you guys.
We had a huge turkey dinner on Saturday to celebrate our American holiday. This week is just another ordinary week in Belgium and Justin will be at work on Thursday and Friday.


Great picture! It looks like you had a ton of food! I hope it was super fun. Where were the Elders this year? And where are you and your family in the photo?
The Elders were invited, but went to a baptism. They work hard - I'm so impressed. We brought them a big Thanksgiving dinner to eat on Sunday.
My face is right behind Dirk's. Justin didn't take very many pictures of us all, so the one posted here is all I've got. The kids had allready run off to play when Justin took this picture.