Becky

The last week of October was fall vacation from school. Erika and Austin said that they wanted to get ready for Halloween the whole week. We started off on Monday with carving pumpkins. They both thought that digging out the inside was so great.


Here is what our Jack-O-Lanterns turned out like this year. Erika was excited that she got to desin the small one all by herself.


Throughout the week, we listened to fun Halloween songs, and colored tons of Halloween pictures, but one day Erika and Austin reminded me that we needed to make trick-or-treat bags. They had fun gluing all of the things that I gave them for their bags. It is nice that the Cazier's had a Halloween party where they were able to get candy for their bags. We don't really see many trick-or-treators in Belgium.


These guys had a lot of fun dressing up for Halloween. Erika bought her costume with her own money because on Halloween day, she decided that she wanted to buy it when we were at the grocery store. Austin asked me if we could go to a store to look for an Army gun. He was so excited to get his new gun! They had so much fun dressing up, they even wore their costumes the next day.
4 Responses
  1. Your kids look so cute! I love their costumes. Your pumpkins definitely look great! And very creative on the bags!


  2. Cristy Says:

    I love the pictures. How cute they are scooping out the pumpkin! I love their costumes. Erika is a beautiful witch!


  3. Cookie Crum Says:

    Fun Pumpkins! Cute costumes too!

    Kim C.


  4. RainyPM Says:

    I always get so amazed at how grown up your kids look.

    Next time we chat you'll have to tell me how you guys do allowance. We haven't started yet, but I think we should soon.

    It's really neat that Erika could buy something that she wanted and get to enjoy it.